- My name is Dania W. Frink [also known as Fluffy Jo]
- I am a San Francisco Bay Area native
- I am a Loyola Marymount University and University of San Francisco alumna
- I majored in animation, with a minor in studio arts (undergrad) and public administration (grad school)
- I started a business in January 2007; originally a clothing line by the name of Fluffy Jo
- My late great-grandmother, Valerie G. Bell, named me Fluffy Jo when I was a baby.
- My business has morphed into something more than just a clothing line. I’m still working the kinks out, and the whole process is pretty cool.
- I love creating art in its various forms; painting, mixed media, graphic design, illustration, creative writing, filmmaking…
- I recognize the role of art as a tool for achieving equity in education and social justice
- I recognize and honor the role of artists as change agents and community leaders
- I am a foodie
- I am an adventure-seeker
- I’m a virgo
- I love the word, “yay!”
Yay you for taking the time to read this!